Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Online Antiquing


I love finding new and interesting things that one can shop for online. A lot of times it might be clothing, accessories, games, crafts, or a myriad of other items. Today, however, I found Antiquepurveyor.com, a site that actually lets you browse through antiques and collectibles online!

This site is simply amazing. I spent nearly an hour browsing through some of their beautiful pieces of fine furniture. Their online store has literally hundreds of items, all with photos and specs, and has a quick and easy purchasing and shipping process. I personally found a lovely partners desk that I just couldn't resist. The shipping was actually quite affordable, even though such a large item would be shipped across the country.

I implore all my fellow shoppers to head over to their official website and check them out:
http://www.antiquepurveyor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment